Rheneas is the second engine on the Skarloey Railway. He is a narrow-gauge tank engine based on Dolgoch from the Talyllyn Railway in Wales. He is Skarloey's brother.
HO scale model that runs on N Scale track. Bachmann sells this scale under HOn30 Scale.
- Rheneas was announced February 12, 2016. Along with 3 versions of a narrow-gauge Slate Wagon. He was released in December 2017.
- Rheneas' wheels are unpainted, when they should be black.
- Rheneas' crosshead are gray and plastic, instead of being metal like the rest of the motion.
- He is the first HO Scale engine to have a seperate fitted hand rail.
- As with Skarloey, Rheneas' eyes do not move.